NeuroTrials Research is conducting a 26-week, placebo-controlled research study on the safety & efficacy of an investigational drug for Alzheimer’s disease.
Alzheimer’s disease was first identified more than 100 years ago, but research into its symptoms, causes, risk factors and treatment has gained momentum only in the last 30 years. Although research has revealed a great deal about Alzheimer’s, the precise changes in the brain that trigger the development of Alzheimer’s, and the order in which they occur, largely remain unknown.
We need your help enrolling for the latest Alzheimer’s clinical trial!
What’s different about this trial?
- Participants can stay on all current prescribed Alzheimer’s treatments. No need to wash out or make the difficult choice to remove your loved one from their current mediation.
- Open label option after the initial 26 weeks of study drug /placebo. All participates who complete the initial 26 weeks of the study will have the option to continue in the open label study where they will receive study drug (no placebo) for an additional 26 weeks.
Study-related care and study drug will be provided at no cost. Qualified participants and caregivers or study partner will be compensated for time and travel.
How do I qualify?
To qualify, participants must:
- be 66-90 years old
- have a diagnosis of mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease
- have a study partner capable of attending all study visits
- otherwise be in good general health.
How can I learn more?
Click here to visit the study page to fill out a contact form, or contact us directly at 404-851-9934.
We also have new research studies opening up throughout the year. For more information about our studies, or to be included in our patient database for future studies, please contact us at (404) 851-9934, or visit us at www.neurotrials.com.