Binge Eating Disorder(BED) is the most common eating disorder and can have serious health implications for those diagnosed with the condition.
Over one million Americans suffer from BED. Consult our checklist below:
- Do you eat an amount of food that is definitely larger than most people would eat in a small period of time? (i.e. within 2 hours?)
- Do you feel a lack of control over how much you eat?
- Do you eat more rapidly than normal?
- Do you always eat until you are uncomfortably full?
- Do you eat large amounts of food even when you do not feel hungry?
- Are you embarrassed to eat around others because of how much you eat?
- After eating, do you feel disgusted, depressed, or guilty?
- Do you binge eat even though you are not bulimic or anorexic?
If you answered yes to a majority of these questions, you may have BED.
For more information on BED & to learn about current NeuroTrials studies, please call 404-851-9934 or visit www.neurotrials.com.